A Warhammer themed LARP.
Swordcraft is proud to invite you to attend our inaugural new story line Quest starting in April 2019. This is the start of the new Warhammer themed LARP which will be located in the town of Sudenburg, a frontier town on the Old Silk road in the Border Princes. Sudenburg is surrounded by wilderness, hostile human and non-human tribes, the ruins of ancient civilisations, and rumours of untold treasure.
Sudenburg is ruled by the Council of 4 - Merchant Princes and Princesses who are always looking for swords to hire, while the people are striving to make a decent (or not so decent) living. It is a town where you are as likely to die in battle as with a knife in your guts. A town where bold adventure awaits.
We wanted to release dates and a pricing structure, so that you as our player base can organise yourselves in order to not miss out. We can honestly say, that next Quest will be the biggest event we have ever run. The setting is both the in-game and real world year of 2019 – in-game this is during the age of Three Emperors. For more information see our player communication which was released on the 15th of August 2018. Over the next few months we’ll be introducing our player base to the world of Sudenburg, which will include ideas on player backstories and costume types.
Full event Monday to Monday (Inclusive of ticketing fees and GST).
$140 – 1st release - first 200 tickets.
$160 – 2nd release - second 200 tickets.
$180 – 3rd release.
Thursday to Monday tickets
Day Tickets (Sunday 21 April)
$180 for each merchant in the store
10% off for interstate players (coupon code: sctravellers0419)
30% off for overseas players (coupon code: scacrossthesea0419)
NOTE: No tickets available at event. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
Wristbands MUST be worn at all times while onsite. It is the attendee’s responsibility to get a replacement if their wristband is lost. Failure to adhere to this rule can result in immediate expulsion from the event.
Attendees aged 15, 16 and 17 may attend and fully participate in this event with the written permission of their parent or guardian. Attendees under 15 may attend but not take part in combat related activities. Under 18 attendees remain the responsibility of their parent or legal guardian at all times, regardless of whether the parent or legal guardian is present on site or not. Swordcraft Ltd assumes no responsibility for under age players.
Tickets are only valid for the individual who purchased them, are non-refundable and only transferable via our clearing house (PM via Facebook for enquiries). This is because when you buy a ticket you are accepting the terms and conditions and waiver that apply to the event.
Photo ID is required for entry. Legal names must be used on tickets.
People using someone else's ticket or a ticket purchased by someone else will be rejected from the event.
The registration number of any vehicle you will be parking at the event MUST be included in the drivers’ ticket registration. If the vehicle changes you must inform the event manager before the event. It is a condition of entry that you accept liability for any damage and costs incurred if your vehicle is towed if it is not registered with us and/or we need to move it for safety or operational reasons.
There will be toilets, showers, drinking water, rubbish disposal and limited firewood available on-site.
There will be a tavern in Sudenburg providing alcoholic beverages and meals. The tavern will encompass an entire block with the Casino and other structures located within this space. There will be no BYO in camps. The tavern will have daily happy hour prices and will maintain competitive prices for the entire event – it will be an In-Character (IC) tavern and will be set up in theme. The red-line area will be increased to cover a greater portion of the town centre. Our tavern crew are taking things to the next level for this event with an even more immersive space and music.
Setting up your camp and being in costume
Our quest events are 24 hour IC costumed events.
Monday 15 April and Monday 22 April are bump in and bump out days respectively.
Bump in and out days are OOC.
Tuesday 16 April to Sunday 21 April are IC times.
Accommodation is self camping (in tents). Campervans or similar are not permitted in the camping area (they may be permitted in the car park if the site owner agrees).Marquees will be available for hire by warbands, Warband leaders can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get quotes on the pricing of these structures.
Players will have access to the site for set up and packing up their camps on bump in and bump out day. If you require vehicular access to the camp areas or town during these days please contact the event manager closer to event date.
Players wishing to set up or pack up their camp from 16 April to 20 April will need to do so in costume and will not have access to their camp by vehicle. Access roads are not far away.
Full Event - 1st Release
Full Event - 2nd Release
Full Event - 3rd Release
Thursday - Monday
Required for each merchant in the store
Required for each merchant in the store
Day Ticket - Sunday
Only valid for the 21st of April
Only valid for the 21st of April
(Your tickets will be displayed when viewing the actual event)
155 Burnt Store Rd
Lardner, VIC 3820 Australia
First name *
Last name *
Email address *
Re-enter your email address*
Date of Birth*
Have you been recently issued a red card at a Friday event?*
Emergency Telephone Number*
Are you driving to the event?*
If yes, please input your car registration:*
Character – we require all players to develop a character - this can be a very basic or can be as detailed as you like. As a bare minimum you will need to complete the following character outline
Race and Nationaity*
* with Swordcraft approval only
this is an important part of your backstory and sets out what you were doing before you arrived in Sudenburg (chose or roll a career from the Career Compendium http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/Career_Compendium.pdf
Blood and Gold warband name if known*
I have read and accept the Swordcraft Participation Agreement and Waiver below*
Agreement between myself and Swordcraft Ltd I, for myself, my heirs and executors ACKNOWLEDGE and AGREE that:-
1. I am entering this Agreement in my own name and on my own behalf.
2. I am over 18 years of age (or if I am over the age of 15 and under the age of 18 I have obtained the consent and agreement of my parent or guardian to the above).
3. While taking part in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd, I shall be bound by the Rules of the game of Swordcraft, and obey the directions of all Swordcraft Ltd authorised officials and accept their decisions as final.
4. I am fully aware of the nature of Swordcraft as a physical contact combat sport which is inherently dangerous and will expose me to the risk of bodily harm and potentially death. By participating in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd I voluntarily accept the risk of bodily harm and death.
5. I release and indemnify and shall keep indemnified Swordcraft Ltd and all its officials, members, and fellow participants from and against all claims, actions, proceedings and demands of whatever kind relating to any injury, loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to my person or property arising out of or in connection with my participation in the game of Swordcraft and events organised by Swordcraft Ltd.
6. Swordcraft Ltd is not obliged to run any particular number of games and may cancel or amend game times and locations in its complete discretion at any time.
7. Any ticket that I purchase to a Swordcraft game or event only permits me personally to attend that game or event and is non transferable without Swordcraft Ltd's prior written consent.
8. I understand the purpose and the effect of this document as a legally binding contract.